Do you ever wonder what an experience traveler brings on their trips?
Do you want to hear about some of the greatest travel accessories people have these days?
While I travel, there are some products that I would never leave at home. There are also some products that I can dream to have someday. Here is my list of ten travel accessories I will not travel without, or items that I dream to have!
– Go Pro Hero 5 – An amazing way to capture memories on any adventure. The Go Pro is water proof and has an extremely wide angle! I go nowhere without my Go Pro.
– Go Pro 3 Way Grip, Arm, and Tripod – This is a great selfie stick, but at the same time, it is a tripod!
– Universal Power Adapter – Nomatter the country, you can get power! It is just one piece, so you do not have to worry about losing the little pieces.
– Leatherman Multi Tool – It is always handy to have a set of tools. You never know what adventure will call for a knife or screwdriver. This tool has so many purposes that could help you when you least expect it.
– Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof) – This is great for the beach or any pool party. Since it is waterproof, you do not need to worry if it starts to drizzle with your electronics.
– Osprey Porter Travel Duffle Bag, 65-Liter – It is a huge bag that has a zipper down the middle. This way you don’t have to unpack everything just to find the shirt you want!
– Nalgene Water Bottle – Stay hydrated!!! It is easy as that. It also has a clip ring that is handy for any trekking adventure or long bus ride.
– Cannon Camera – While traveling you see so many amazing scenes. Why not capture them with this DSLR camera. A Go Pro is great, but some photos just need the extra power!
– Travel Hammock Find a tree and sling your hammock. Amazing for central american travel.
– DJI Phantom Drone – This is my dream!!! Capture your trip from a different perspective. This is one of the best drone on the market as of now.